Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Love Grungeboard

My aim was to scrapbook a page very quickly. For me, this turned into a 48-hour period with lots of ruminating and a little bit of work. That is Marsha's way of doing anything "quickly."

When I started scrapbooking, I vowed that I wouldn't lose focus of the photo on the page. This L/O is busy, isn't it? But I still like it.

The green letters and the pink heart are grungeboard.



Here's a closeup of the grungeboard letters with a dotted texture. I painted them with Sea Foam Specialty Glaze by Making Memories. I want to paint everything with this paint.



I painted the heart with Rose Petal Special Glaze by Making Memories. This particular grungeboard has a diamond pattern to its texture. Here's a closeup:



I almost always paint or cover my own chipboard, but in the above LO, I used colored chipboard stickers--the tall flower and the squiggly things around the picture frame--that are by Euphoria. I work a lot in pink and green. I bought this from the scrapbook store in the Village, Jazzy Crafts.

No comments: