Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Punch around the Page

I'd like to share something great with you. Martha Stewart has developed a line of edge punches called "Punch around the Page." They are a bit pricey, but with a 40% off coupon from Michael's, you can buy a set for $15.00.



This is a set of two punches. You can use it on the sides only, or in the corners only. But when you use both of the set, you can "punch around the paper." See below:



I want to credit the Martha Stewart site for these photos that I borrowed. If she's out of stock, you can buy this product from Scrapbook.com and Two Peas in a Bucket online. Or take a trip to your favorite Michael's store with a coupon in hand. If you sign up for Michael's email list, the store will send you coupons you can print. I was hoping for a 50% coupon this month, but I'll settle for the 40% coupon I received.

Isn't this amazing? I think there are four or five "Punch around the Page" punches, but I choose this one called "the loop." Take a look at what you can do:

No comments: