Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Splash of Pink



Instead of putting this photo in my black and white album (and embellishing it with neutral colors), I thought a splash of pink would be refreshing. I cut some of the flowers from a beautiful 12 x 12 sheet and added bling to their centers. The other flowers are painted chipboard with rub-on centers.

This photo is my granddaughter who loves to "read." Here she is reading What Is a Princess? It's a cute book. "A princess is kind. Snow White gives grumpy a big kiss." Or "A princess is caring. Belle helps the Beast when he is hurt."

Since my grandaughter wants to be a princess, this book has become a convenient tool for me. When she misbehaves, I say something like, "A princess doesn't act like a brat. A princess behaves," or "Don't you think Cinderella would share?"

No comments: