Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playing in the Dirt

At my house we have fun playing in the dirt. On this layout I did something a little different---for me.



I painted a light pink picture frame on the purple card stock, and then I glued the photo on top. I also used pieces of flowers that created an optical illusion.The pieces look like whole flowers that are behind the picture frame. Other flowers were cut from designed 12 x 12 paper.

The thick solid pink flowers are painted chipboard. The pink flower with the white center is a stamp that I colored with gel pens and cut and adhered to the layout.
Moving down toward the bottom of the LO, the small journal tag is also a stamp. The "DIRT" letters are covered with pink glitter.

I love how she is surrounded by flowers. This is one of my favorite layouts.

No comments: