Thursday, January 28, 2010

Washing the Yellow Car



Let's add some yellow to my blog. Here's a layout that I did over, partially anyway. I did not know what to do with it, and now I love it.

The kids love to play in the water in the back yard.

I started with this beautiful yellow paper, and I colored a couple of the flowers with gel pens. I love my gel pens. I love this pleated red ribbon, too, but it's awfully hard to make it stick.

I used yellow card stock---which I distressed with green chalk, and I added the red plaid paper for a nice contract. My favorite thing about this layout is the chipboard flower. It's a bit unusual. It almost looks like she is standing under the shower.

I've been making most of my journal tags on the computer. I scalloped the bottom of this one and added this cute little arrow stamp---that I colored with gel pens.

No comments: